Talks and Awards : Dr. Nagaraja B M
- Best Poster Award: Catalytic activity of Cu/MgO for furfural hydrogenation and cyclohexanol dehydrogenation.
B.M. Nagaraja, B. David Raju, S. Narayanan and K.S. Rama Rao.
Presented in 17th National symposium on catalysis to be held in CSMCRI, Bhavanagar, India from January 18 - 20, 2005
- IRCSET - ERA Fellowship awarded in Republic of Ireland (Oct. 2008-Oct. 2011)
- Life member of Catalysis Society of India
- Editorial advisory board member (Reviewer)
(i). The open Catalysis Journal and Current Catalysis (Bentham Science Publishers)
(ii). Catalysis Today, (iii). Applied Catalysis-A
(iv). International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
(v). Bioresource Technology and (vi). Fuel
- Chair Person in 14th Japan-Korea Symposium on Catalysis held in Nagoya, Japan on July-1-3, 2013
- Hydrogen economy route - A Simultaneous vapor phase synthesis of furfuryl alcohol and cyclohexanone by combination of furfural and cyclohexanol.
Bhari Mallanna Nagaraja, Aytam Hari Padmasri, Burri David Raju, Kamaraju Seetha Rama Rao.
Presented in Computer Aided Process Engineering (CAPE Forum) and Energy and Sustainable Environment Conference to be held in Limerick, Republic of Ireland from March 27-28, 2009. (Oral Presentation)
- Development of Ni / MgO-ZrO2 catalysts for dry reforming of methane.
B.M. Nagaraja, D.A. Bulushev, S. Beloshapkin, J.R.H. Ross.
Presented in 9th Novel Gas Conversion Symposium (NGCS) to be held in Lyon, France from May 30 - June 3, 2010
- Development of highly stable and active Ni / MgO-ZrO2 catalysts for dry reforming of methane to synthesis gas.
Bhari Mallanna Nagaraja, Dmitri A. Bulushev, Sergei Beloshapkin, Julian R.H. Ross
Presented in EuropaCat-X to be held in University of Glasgow, Glasgow,
Scotland, United Kingdom from August 28 - September 2 , 2011
- Highly selective and stable bimetallic Pt-Sn supported on sphere shaped θ-Al2O3 catalyst for butane dehydrogenation to olefins. Bhari Mallanna Nagaraja, Oh-Shim Joo, Kwang-Deog Jung*
Presented in 21st National Symposium on Catalysis to be held in IICT, Hyderabad, India from February 10-13, 2013. (Oral Presentation)
- Effect of potassium addition on bimetallic Pt-Sn supported on θ-Al2O3 catalyst for n-butane dehydrogenation to olefins.
Bhari Mallanna Nagaraja, Heon Jung, Mi-Hyun Lee, Kwang-Deog Jung*
Presented in 14th Japan-Korea symposium on catalysis to be held in Nagoya, Japan from 1st-3rd July, 2013. (Oral Presentation)