Publications: Dr. Reddy Dinesh Shrikant
List of papers Published
- Manasa, K.; Neeraj, D.; Vishal, S.; Dinesh, S. R.; Nitin, K. S.; Rajan, P.; Amit, K., A novel biocompatible NiII tethered moiety as a glucose uptake agent and a hit against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Eur. J. Pharma. Sci 2018, 123, 335-349.
- Manasa, K.; Neeraj, D.; Dinesh, S. R.; Neha, P.; Rajan, P.; Mahesh, S.; Amit, K., In vitro apoptosis-induction, antiproliferative and BSA binding studies of a oxidovanadium(V) complex. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology 2019, 51, 176-190.
- Manasa, K .; Dinesh, R.; Vishal, S .; Rajan, P .; Nitin, K. S .; Amit, K ., Potent drug candidature of an ONS donor tethered copper (II) complex: Anticancer activity, cytotoxicity and spectroscopically approached BSA binding studies. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2019, 212, 330-342.
- Dinesh, S. R.; Manasa, K.; Sandeep, P. N.; Mahantesh, M. K.; Rakesh, K.; Fernando, A.; Amit, K., Synthesis and Evaluation of Novel Coumarin-Oxime Ethers as Potential Anti-Tubercular Agents: Their DNA Cleavage Ability and BSA Interaction Study. Eur. J. Med. Chem 2018, 150, 864-875.
- Dinesh, S. R.; Kallappa, M. H.; Hirihalli, C. D.; Mahantesh, M. K., A facile synthesis and evaluation of new biomolecule - based coumarin -thiazoline hybrids as potent anti - tubercular
agents with cytotoxicity, DNA cleavage, and X-ray studies. RSC Adv 2015, 5, 64566–64581.
- Dinesh, S. R.; Kallappa, M. H.; Hirihalli, C. D., Design, synthesis of benzocoumarin -
pyrimidine hybrids as a novel class of antitubercular agents, their DNA cleavage and X-ray
studies. Eur Jou Med Chem 2015, 101, 705-715.
- Kallappa, M. H.; Dinesh, S. R.; Hirihalli, C. D., Microwave - assisted synthesis of new
fluorinated coumarin - pyrimidine hybrids as potent anticancer agents, their DNA cleavage and
X-ray crystal studies. RSC Adv 2015, 5, 11261–11271.
- Kallappa, M. H.; Dinesh, S. R.; Kanchugarakoppal, S., Microwave assisted synthesis of
benzocoumarin - benzothiazepine hybrids as potent anti - tubercular agents and their DNA
cleavage study. Eur Jou Bio Phra Sci 2015, 2, 576-592.
- Nataraj, S.K.; Sridhar, S.; Shaikh, I.N.; Reddy, D.S.; Aminabhavi, T.M., Membrane - based
microfiltration/electrodialysis hybrids process for the treatment of paper industry waste
water. Seperation & Purification Technology 2007, 57, 185-192.
Conferences / symposium:
- Dinesh. S. Reddy (2013) “An efficient route for the synthesis of 2-alkyl substituted oleobenzimidazole derivatives and their biological evaluation” paper presented in 32nd Annual National Conference of Indian Council of Chemistry held at Karnatak University, Dharwad on 28-30 Nov 2013.
- Dinesh. S. Reddy (2014) “Synthesis of new fluorinated coumarin-pyrimidine hybrids as potent anti cancer agents, their DNA cleavage and x-ray crystal studies: Microwave-assisted synthetic approach” paper presentedat 33rd Annual National Conference of Indian Council of Chemistry held at Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad on 15-17 Dec 2014.
- Dinesh. S. Reddy (2017) “Design, synthesis and evaluation of novel benzocoumarin–pyrimidine hybrids as potent anti-tubercular agents” paper presentedin National Conference JNANA CHILUME held at Jain University, Bangalore on 25 March-2017.
- International Conference on “Direct Digital Manufacturing and Polymers, ICDDMAP-2015” organized by Dept. of Studies in Chemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad, India & Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Products Development, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal, held on 28th to 31st Oct 2015.
- International Conference on “Synthetic & Structural Chemistry, ICSSC-2011” held during Dec 8-10, 2011 in the Department of Studies in Chemistry, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri, Mangalore, India.
- 32nd Annual National Conference of Indian Council of Chemistry held at Department of Studies in Chemistry, Karnatak University, Dharwad on 28th-30th Nov 2013.
- 33rd Annual National Conference of Indian Council of Chemistry held at Department of Applied Chemistry, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad on 15th-17th Dec 2014.
- Attended the 92nd DAE BRNS-IANCAS National Workshop on “Radiochemistry and Application of Radioisotopes” held during Sept. 20-26, 2016 at Dept. of Chemistry, Rani Channamma University in Association with Indian Association of Nuclear Chemists and Allied Science C/o Radioanalytical Chemistry Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- National Conference on “ Recent advances in Science & Technology” (RAST-17) held on 25th march, 2017 at School of Engineering and Technology, Jain University
- Best research publication award-2016 from Karnatak University, Dharwad, for the paper entitled “Design, synthesis of benzocoumarin-pyrimidine hybrids as a novel class of antitubercular agents, their DNA cleavage and X-ray studies”.