- Supercapacitors based on two dimensional VO2 nanosheet electrodes in organic gel electrolyte R.B. Rakhi, D.H. Nagaraju, Pierre Beaujuge and H.N. Alshareef Electrochimica Acta, 2016, 220, 601
- Graphene oxide-Cu(II) composite electrode for non-enzymatic determination of hydrogen peroxide. S. Muralikrishna, Sarawut Cheunkar, Benchaporn Lertanantawong, T. Ramakrishnappa, D.H. Nagaraju*, Werasak Surareungchai, R. Geetha Balakrishna, K. Ramakrishna Reddy J. Electroanalytical chemistry, 2016, 776, 59.
- Electroforming free resistive switching memory in two-dimensional VOx nanosheets. M. K. Hota, D. H. Nagaraju, M. N. Hedhili, H. N. Alshareef. Appl. Phys. Lett., 2015, 107, 163106.
- LiFePO4 wrapped reduced graphene oxide for high performance Li-ion battery electrode. D. H. Nagaraju*, Mirjana Kuezma, G. S. Suresh. Journal of Materials Science, 2015, 50, 4244-4249.
- Flexible, Highly Graphitized Carbon Aerogel Based on Bacterial Cellulose/Lignin: Catalyst-Free Synthesis and its Application in Energy Storage Devices. Xuezhu Xu, Jian Zhou, D. H. Nagaraju, Long Jiang, Val R. Marinov, Gilles Lubineau, Husam N. Alshareef, Myungkeun Oh. Advanced Functional Materials, 2015, 25, 3193-3202.
- To what extent can charge localization influence electron injection efficiency at graphene-porphyrin interfaces? Manas R. Parida, Shawkat M. Aly, Erkki Alarousu, Aravindan Sridharan, Doddahalli H. Nagaraju, Husam N. Alshareef, Omar F. Mohammed. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2015, 17, 14513-14517.
- Surface Passivation of MoO3 Nanowires by Atomic Layer Deposition Towards High Rate Durable Li Ion Battery Anodes. H. N. Alshareef, Muhammad Shahid, D. H. Nagaraju, Mohamed N. Hedhili. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7 (24), 13154–13163.
- Electrochemical Synthesis of Interpenetrating Networks of Biopolymer/Conjugated polymers for High Energy Density Supercapacitors. D. H. Nagaraju*, Tomasz Rebis, Roger Gabrialsson, Grzegorz Milczarek, Olle Ingångs. Advanced Energy Materials, 2014, 4, 1-7
- Two-Dimensional Heterostructures of V2O5 Nanosheets and Reduced Graphene Oxide as Electrodes for High Energy Density Asymmetric Supercapacitors. D. H. Nagaraju, Qingxiao Wang, P. Beaujuge, H. N. Alshareef. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 17146-17152
- Palladium Nanoparticles Anchored on Graphene Nanosheets: Methanol, Ethanol Oxidation Reactions and Their Kinetic Studies. D. H. Nagaraju* S. Devaraj, P. Balaya. Materials Research Bulletin, 2014, 60, 2014, 150-157
- In Situ Reduction and Functionalization of Graphene Oxide with L-Cysteine for Simultaneous Electrochemical Determination of Cadmium(II), Lead(II), Copper(II), and Mercury(II) ions. S. Muralikrishna, K. Sureshkumar, T. S. Varley, D. H. Nagaraju*, T. Ramakrishnappa. Analytical Methods, 2014, 6, 2014, 8698-8705
- Green chemistry route to the synthesis of Palladium Nanoparticles Decorated on Graphene for Ethanol Oxidation Reaction. D. H. Nagaraju*, G. S. Suresh. ECS Electrochemistry Letters, 1, 2012, F21-F23
- Anthraquinone functionalized carbon composite electrode: Application to ammonia sensing. T. Ramakrishnappa, Pandurangappa, D. H. Nagaraju. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 155, 2011, 626-631
- Electrochemical detection of acetaminophen on the functionalized MWCNTs modified electrode using layer-by-layer technique. R. Manjunatha, D. H. Nagaraju, G. S. Suresh, J. S. Melo, S. F. D’Souza, T. V. Venkatesh. Electrochimica Acta 56, 2011, 6619-6627
- Nanostructured mesoporous materials for lithium-ion battery applications. P. Balaya, P. Saravanan, S. Hariharan, V. Ramar, H. S. Lee, M. Kuezma, S. Devaraj, D. H. Nagaraju, K. Ananthanarayanan, C. W. Mason. Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, 8035, 2011, 803503
- Anthraquinone functionalized carbon composite electrode: Application to ammonia. T. Ramakrishnappa, M. Pandurangappa, D. H. Nagaraju. Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical 155, 2011, 626-631
- Direct electrochemistry of cholesterol oxidase on MWCNTs. R. Manjunatha, D. H. Nagaraju, G. S. Suresh, J. S. Melo, S. F. D’Souza, T. V. Venkatesh. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 651, 2011, 24-29
- Detection of uric acid in the presence of dopamine and high concentration of ascorbic acid using PDDA modified graphite electrode. H. Manjunatha, D. H. Nagaraju, G. S. Suresh, T. V. Venkatesha. Electroanalysis 21, 2009, 2198-2206
- Electrocatalytic studies of cytochrome c functionalized single walled carbon nanotubes on self-assembled monolayer of 4-ATP on gold. D. H. Nagaraju, Rakesh K. Pandey, V. Lakshminarayanan. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 627, 2009, 63-68
- Electrochemically grown mesoporous gold film as high surface area material for electro-oxidation of alcohol in alkaline medium.D. H. Nagaraju, V. Lakshminarayanan. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 113, 2009, 14922-14926.
- Detection of Uric Acid in the Presence of Dopamine and High Concentration of Ascorbic Acid Using PDDA Modified Graphite Electrode. H. Manjunatha, D. H. Nagaraju, G. S. Suresh, T. V. venkatesha. Electroanalysis 21, 2009, 2198 – 2206
- Electrochemical Synthesis of Thiol-Monolayer-Protected Clusters of Gold. D. H. Nagaraju, V. Lakshminarayanan. Langmuir (Letter) 24, 2008, 13855–13857
- Effect of Calcining Temperature on the Electrochemical Performance of Nanocrystalline LiMn2O4 Powders prepared by Polyethylene Glycol (PEG-400) assisted Pechini Process. S. Vivekanandhan, M. Venkateswarlu, N. Satyanarayana, P. Suresh, D. H. Nagaraju, N. Munichandraiah Materials Letters 60,2006, 3212-3216.
- Analysis of AC-impedance AgO-Zn cells: Effect of state of charge, temperature, cycle life.. P. Suresh, D. H. Nagaraju, A. K. Shukla, N. Munichandraiah. Electrochimica acta 50,2005, 3262-3272