- MSc 2018 – Mangalore University, SDM college Ujire,Karnataka, India
- BSc 2016 - Rani Chennamma university Belagavi, Karnataka, India
- Jan 2020 - Analyst, CNMS Jain University, Bangalore, India
- Sep 2018 - Technical Assistant, CNMS Jain University, Bangalore, India
- May 2018 - Project Scientist, Vidya Herb’s Pvt Ltd Bangalore, India
“Differential Solvent Extraction, Characterization by HPLC and Anti-hyperlipidemic Activity of Laurusnobilis Leaves” Vidya Herb’s R&D Centre, Department of Bio- medicinal research lab Bangalore, during the year 2018. Along with this I also have expertise in handling UV-visible spectrophotometers, ATIR, FTIR, GCMS, HPLC, and LCMS.
Field of experience
Working in the field of instrumentation and analytics department from the year 2018. Experience in the field of Nano material characterization using XRD, Raman spectrometer, BET surface analyzer, HPLC, UV- Visible, AAS, IR and Mass spectrometry (GCMS and LCMS).
National Seminars and Conferences
- Attended training series Analytical technique Basis of HPLC/UPLC analysis and trouble shooting in HPLC method development as part of Centre pf Drug testing Manipal college of pharmaceutical science on MAHE, Manipal on 20 March 2021.
- Participated in Drug Excipient interaction in Pharmaceutical product development as part of Centre pf Drug testing Manipal College of pharmaceutical science on MAHE. Manipal on 17 July 2021.
- Attended two-day national seminar on “National Seminar on Frontiers in Materials and Chemical Sciences-2020 organized by CNMS at JAIN, university Bangalore.
- Participated in ‘International conference on Frontiers in Materials from Basic Science to Real time Applications March 13-16, 2019: CNMS, JAIN University.
- Participating in the Webinar on “Advance Material Characterization 2021” held on March 18th and 19th 2021 organized by Nano Manufacturing Technology Centre, CMTI.