Publications: Dr. Arvind H Jadhav
List of Publications
- Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, Short oligo (ethylene glycol) functionalized imidazolium dicationic room temperature ionic liquids Synthesis, properties, and catalytic activity in azidation, (Chem. Eng. J. 200-202 (2012)264-274).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, I. T. Hwang, Efficient selective dehydration of fructose and sucrose into 5-hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF) using dicationic room temperature ionic liquids as a catalyst, (Cata. Comm. 21 (2012) 96-103.
- Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, A mild, efficient and selective deprotection of tert-butyldimethylsilyl (TBDMS) ethers using dicationic ionic liquid as a catalyst, (Tetrahedron Letters, 53(2012) 5338-5342).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, An efficient and heterogeneous recyclable silicotungstic acid with modified acid sites as a solid catalyst for dehydration of fructose and sucrose in superheated aqueous media, (Bioresource Technology 132 (2013) 342-350.
- Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, Solvent-free synthesis of 1,5-benzodiazepine derivatives over heterogeneous silver salt of silicotungstic acid under ambient conditions , (RSC Advances 3 (2013) 5131-5140).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, A. Chinnappan, R. H. Patil, Hern Kim, Deprotection of tert-butyldimethylsilyl (TBDMS) ethers using efficient and recyclable heterogeneous silver salt of the silicotungstic acid catalyst under mild reaction condition. (Chem. Eng. J. 236, (2014) 300-305).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, A. Chinnappan, R. H. Patil, Hern Kim, Short oligo ethylene glycolic tailor-made ionic liquids as highly efficient and reusable catalyst for one-pot synthesis of 1,5-benzodiazepine derivatives under solvent free condition. (Chem. Eng. J. 240 (2014) 228-234).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, A. Chinnappan, R. H. Patil, Hern Kim, Green chemical conversion of fructose into 5-hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF) using unsymmetrical dicationic ionic liquids under mild reaction condition. (Chem. Eng. J. 243 (2014) 92-98).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, Xuan Thang Mai, Frank A. Ofori, Hern Kim, Preparation, Characterization, and Kinetic Study of End Opened Carbon Nanotubes Incorporated Polyacrylonitrile Electrospun Nanofibers for the Adsorption of Pyrene from Aqueous Solution (Chem. Eng. J. 259 (2015) 348-356).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, Preparation and application of supramolecular assembled β-cyclodextrin/polyacrylonitrile composite nanofibers as a highly efficient adsorbent for dye removal, (Advanced Materials Research 622-623 (2013) 827-832).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, K. Lee, S. Koo, Jeong Gil Seo, Esterification of carboxylic acids with alkyl halides using imidazolium-based dicationic ionic liquids containing bis-trifluoromethane sulfonimide anions at room temperature ( RCS Advances, 5 (2015) 26197-26208 ).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, A. Chinnappan, V. Hiremath, J. G. Seo, Synthesis and Characterization of AlCl3 Impregnated Molybdenum Oxide as Heterogeneous Nano-Catalyst for the Friedel-Crafts Acylation Reaction in Ambient Condition (J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 15 (2015) 8243-8250.
- Arvind H. Jadhav, H. Zhang, F. O. Agyemang, V. Hiremath, J. Chandradass, J. G. Seo, Hern Kim, Preparation and Characterization of Electro-spun Fabricated TiO2/Ag Composite Nanofibers and its Enhanced Photo-Catalytic Activity for the Degradation of Congo red (J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 15 (2015)7988-7996).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, X. T. Mai, R. A. Ntiamoah, H. Lee, F. W. Y. Momade, J. G. Seo, Hern Kim, Preparation and Characterization of Palmitoyl Grafted Cellulose Nano Absorbent for the Efficient Adsorption of Pyrene from Aqueous Solution (J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 15 (2015) 7980-7987).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, G.M. Thorat, K. Lee, A.C. Lim, H. Kang, J.G. Seo, Effect of anion type of imidazolium based polymer supported ionic liquids on the solvent free cycloaddition of CO2 into epoxide. (Catalysis Today, 265(2016) 56-67).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, A.C. Lim, G.M. Thorat, H.S. Jadhav, J.G. Seo, Green solvents ionic liquids: structural directing pioneers for microwave assisted synthesis of controlled MgO nanostructures, (RSC Advances, 6(2016) 31675-31686).
- Arvind H. Jadhav, M. B. Swami, S. R. Mathpati, H. G. Ghuge, S. G. Patil, Eco-friendly highly efficient solvent-free synthesis of benzimidazole derivatives over sulfonic acid functionalized graphene oxide in ambient condition, red (Research on Chemical Intermediates, 43(2017)2033-2053).
- R. A. Natiamoah, Arvind H. Jadhav, J. C. Puguan, F. W. Y. Momade, Hern Kim, Synthesis, and Application of Silica supported Fluorescein Isothiocyanate (FITC) to detect fluoride ions in organic media (RSC advances, 2015, 5, 30526-30536).
- J. Chandradass, Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, Surfactant modified MgFe2O4 nanopowders by reverse micelle processing: Effect of water to surfactant ratio (R) on the particle size and magnetic property, (Appl. Surf. Sci. 258 (2012) 3315– 3320).
- J. Chandradass, Arvind H. Jadhav, Ki Hyeon Kim, Hern Kim, Influence of processing methodology on the structural and magnetic behavior of MgFe2O4 nano powders, (J. Alloy. Compd. 517 (2012) 164-169).
- A. Chinnappan, Arvind H. Jadhav, Wook-Jin Chung, Hern Kim, Ionic Liquid with Metal Complexes: An Efficient Catalyst for Selective Dehydration of Fructose to 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural (Chem. Eng. J.237 (2014) 95-100).
- A. Chinnappan, Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, Fabrication of ionic liquid/polymer nanoscale networks by electrospinning and chemical cross-linking and their application in hydrogen generation from the hydrolysis of NaBH4 (Energy, 79 (2015) 482-488).
- A. Chinnappan, Arvind H. Jadhav, W.J. Chung, H. Kim, Conversion of sugars (sucrose and glucose) into 5-hydroxymethylfurfural in pyridinium based dicationic ionic liquid ([C10(EPy)2]2Br-) with chromium chloride as a catalyst. (Industrial Crops and Products, 76 (2015) 12-17).
- A. Chinnappan, Arvind H. Jadhav, Hern Kim, Synthesis of 1-amidoalkyl 2-naphthols using tetrachloro cobaltate (II) anion with a dicationic counter ion as an efficient and reusable catalyst under solvent-free condition. (Journal of molecular liquids, 212 (2015) 413-417).
- M.B. Swami, S.G. Patil, S.R. Mathapati, H.G. Ghuge, Arvind H. Jadhav, Eco-friendly one pot synthesis of 2-substituted benzimidazole. (Der Pharma Chemica, 7(10) (2015) 533-535.
- V. Hiremath, Arvind. H. Jadhav, S. Kwon, J.G. Seo, "Highly Reversible CO2 Capture using Amino Acid Functionalized Ionic Liquids Immobilized on Mesoporous Silica: A Combined Experimental and Theoretical Study" (Chem. Eng. J. 287 (2016) 602-617).
- H.S. Jadhav, R.S. Kalubarme, Arvind H. Jadhav, J.G.Seo, a Highly stable bilayer of LiPON and B2O3 added Li1.5Al0.5Ge1.5(PO4) solid electrolytes for non-aqueous rechargeable Li-O2batteries, Electrochimica Acta, (199(2016) 126-132).
- H.S Jadhav, R.S Kalubarme, Arvind H. Jadhav, J.G Seo*, Iron-nickel spinel oxide as an electrocatalyst for non-aqueous rechargeable lithium-oxygen batteries Journal of Alloys and Compounds (2016), 666, 476-481).
- H.S. Jadhav, S.M. Pawar, Arvind H. Jadhav, G.M. Thorat, J.G. Seo*, "Hierarchical Mesoporous 3D Flower-like CuCO2O4/NF for High-Performance Electrochemical Energy Storage" Scientific Reports. (Article No-31120-20160).
- R. Shavi, Arvind H. Jadhav, K. Lee, H. Kang, W.-J. Chung, J.G. Seo, "Sulfonic Acid Functionalized Montmorillonite as an Efficient Acid Catalyst for Hydrogen Generation from Hydrolysis of Sodium Borohydride" Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (16 (2016) 10980-10985).
- G.M. Thorat, Arvind H. Jadhav, H.S. Jadhav, K. Lee, J.G. Seo, "Template-free Synthesis and Characterization of Nickel Oxide Nanocrystal with High-energy Facets in Deep Eutectic Solvent" (Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (16 (2016) 11009-11013)
- T.B. Jayesh, K. Itika, G.V. Ramesh Babu, K.S. Rama Rao, R.S. Keri, Arvind H. Jadhav*, B.M. Nagaraja*, Vapour phase selective hydrogenation of benzaldehyde to benzyl alcohol using Cu supported Mg-Al hydrotalicite catalyst, (Catalysis Communi. (106, 2018, 73–77).
- I. Kainthla, V.R. Gurram, J.T. Bhanushali, S.R Kamaraju, R.S. Keri, S.W. Gosavi, Arvind H Jadhav*, B.M. Nagaraja*, In Situ Generation of Cu0 Supported on TiO2 Aerogel as a Catalyst for the Vapour Phase Hydrogenation of Nitrobenzene to Aniline, (Catal. Lett. 148, (2018) 2891–2900).
- Arvind H. Jadhav*, D. Prasad, H.S. Jadhav, B. M. Nagaraja, J.G. Seo, Tailoring, Exploring, and Exploiting the Basicity of Various MgO Nanostructures Developed in Ionic Liquids with Microwave Irradiations on Claisen-Schmidt Condensation Reaction, (Energy, 2018 , (160) 635-647).
- G.S. Khansole, D. Prasad, J.A. Angulwar, A.B. Atar, B.M. Nagaraja, Arvind H. Jadhav*, V.N. Bhosale*, Tetrabutylammonium Hydrogen Sulfate mediated Three-Component Reaction for the Synthesis of Thiadiazolo [2,3-b] Quinazolin-6-(7H)-ones and Antioxidant Activity;( Material Today Proceedings; 9 (2019) 653-660)
- S.R. Mathapati, D. Prasad, A.B. Atar, B.M. Nagaraja, J. k. Dawle, Arvind H.Jadhav*,; Phosphorofluoridic Acid as an Efficient Catalyst for One Pot Synthesis of Dihydropyrimidinones under Solvent Free and Ambient Condition; (Material Today Proceedings 9 (2019) 661-668).
- D. Prasad, K.N. Patil, Chaitra C.R., Sandhya N. J.T. Bhanushali, S.W. Gosavi, Arvind H. Jadhav*, B.M. Nagaraja*, Sulfonic acid functionalized PVA/PVDF composite hollow microcapsules: Highly phenomenal & recyclable catalysts for sustainable hydrogen production;( Applied Surface Science; 488 (2019) 714-727).
- D. Prasad, K. N. Patil, N. Sandhya, C.R. Chaitra, J. T. Bhanushali, A. K. Samal, R.S. Keri, Arvind H. Jadhav*, B.M. Nagaraja*; Highly efficient hydrogen production by hydrolysis of NaBH4 using eminently competent recyclable Fe2O3 decorated oxidized MWCNTs robust catalyst; (Applied Surface Science; 489 (2019) 538-551).
- S.R Mathapati, Arvind H. Jadhav*, M.B. Swami, Jairaj K. Dawle*; Zinc Sulfamate Catalyzed Efficient Selective Synthesis of Benzimidazole Derivatives under Ambient Conditions; (Letters in Organic Chemistry; 16(2019) 740-749).
- D. Prasad, K. N. Patil, J. T. Bhanushali, B.M. Nagaraja, Arvind H. Jadhav*, Sustainable Fixation of CO2 into Epoxides to form Cyclic Carbonates using Hollow Marigold CuCo2O4 Spinel Microspheres as a Robust Catalyst, (Catalysis Sciences and Technology 9 (2019) 4393 – 4412).
- J.T. Bhanushali, D. Prasad, K.N. Patil, V.R. Gurram, I. Kainthla, K.S. Rama Rao, Arvind H. Jadhav*, B.M. Nagaraja*, The selectively regulated vapour phase dehydrogenation of 1,4-butanediol to γ-butyrolactone employing a copper-based ceria catalyst, (New Journal of Chemistry, 43 (2019) 11968-11983).
- K.N. Patil, D. Prasad, J.T. Bhanushali, V.R. Gurram, I. Kainthla, K.S. Rama Rao, Arvind H. Jadhav*, B.M. Nagaraja*, Sustainable Hydrogen Generation by Catalytic Hydrolysis of NaBH4 Using Tailored Nanostructured Urchin-like CuCo2O4 Spinel Catalyst. Catalysis Letters, (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10562-019-03025-w