Publications: Dr. Chandan H R
- Chandan H. R, Sakar Mohan, Ashesh Mahto, Ravishankar T N, Ramakrishnappa, Sergio Dupont, and Geetha R Balakrishna, Observation of oxo-bridged yttrium in TiO2 nanostructures and their enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen generation under UV/Visible light irradiations, Materials Research Bulletin, 2018, 104, 212-219.
- J Kusuma, R Geetha Balakrishna, Siddappa Patil, MS Jyothi, HR Chandan, R Shwetharani, Exploration of graphene oxide nanoribbons as excellent electron conducting network for third generation solar cells, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, (Accepted) in-press, 2018.
- R. Shwetharani, M. Sakar, HR. Chandan, R. Geetha Balakrishna, Observation of simultaneous photocatalytic degradation and hydrogen evolution on the lanthanum modified TiO2 nanostructures. Materials Letters, 2018, 218, 262–265.
- Chandan H. Ravikumar, G. Vishnu Nair, S. Muralikrishna, D.H. Nagaraju, R. Geetha Balakrishna, Nanoflower like structures of MoSe2 and MoS2 as efficient catalysts for hydrogen evolution, Materials Letters, 2018, 220, 133–135.
- Chandan H. R, Jessica Schiffman and Geetha R. Balakrishna, Quantum dots as fluorescent probes: synthesis, surface chemistry, energy transfer mechanism and applications, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2018, 258, 1191–1214.
- B.J. Rajesha, H.R. Chandan, K. Sunil, Mahesh Padaki∗ and Geetha R. Balakrishna,Removal of BP-3 Endocrine Disrupting Chemical (EDC) using cellulose acetate and ZnO nanoparticles mixed matrix membranes, Membrane Water Treatment, 2017 (Accepted)
- Chandan H. R, M. Venkataramana, Mahaveer D. Kurkuri and Geetha R. Balakrishna, A simple quantum dot bioprobe / label for sensitive detection of Staphylococcus aureus TNase, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Accepted, August, 2015 (In Press)
- Laveena P. D’Souza, VipinAmoli, Chandan H. R, Anil Kumar Sinha, Ranjith Krishna Pai and Geetha R. Balakrishna, Atomic Force Microscopy study of nanoscale interaction between N719 dye and CdSe quantum dot for enhanced open circuit potential in a hybrid solar cell, Solar Energy, 2015, 116, 25
- Laveena P. D'Souza, Sreeramareddygari Muralikrishna, Hunsur R. Chandan, T. Ramakrishnappa and R. Geetha Balakrishna, Neodymium doped titania as photoanode and graphene oxide–CuS composite as counter electrode material in quantum dot solar cell, Journal of Materials Research, 30, 2015, 3241-3251
- Chandan H. R, Saravanan V, Ranjith Krishna Pai and Geetha R. Balakrishna, Synergistic Effect of Binary Ligands on Nucleation and Growth /Size of Nanocrystals; Studies on Reusability of the Solvent, Journal of Material Research, 2014, 29, 1556
- Chandan. H. R and Geetha R. Balakrishna, Study of precipitation efficiency of solvents in post preparative treatment of nanocrystals, Journal of Material Research, 2013, 28, 3003
- Othbert pinto, Chandan. H. R, Nayimulla Sharif, Suresh RN and Naveen S, Invitro free radical scavenging activity of Loranthuselasticus Journal of Harmonized Research in Pharmacy, 2013, 2, 24-30
- Chandan H R, Vishnu Nair G, M. P. Raghavendra and Geetha Balakrishna R, Zea mays (Maize) Biomass derived fluorescent carbon dots: cytotoxicity and detection of micrococcal nuclease, Oral presentation, at International conference on Green methods for separation, purification and nanomaterials synthesis, 24th and 25th April, CNMS, Jain University, India
- Vishnu Nair G, Chandan H R, D H Nagaraju and Geetha Balakrishna “Nanoflower like Structures of MoSe2 and MoS2 as Efficient Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution”, at National conference on “Recent advances in Chemical and Material sciences”, Jain University.
- Chandan H R, Manjunath Ira Gowda, Vishnu Nair G, R Geetha Balakrishna*, “Quantum Dot- Graphene Oxide FRET Probe for Detection of Micrococcal Nuclease”, at International Conference on Nanostructured Materials and Nanocomposites-2017, 10 - 12 February 2017, IIUCNN, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
- Vishaka V Halali, Chandan H R and R Geetha Balakrishna: “A Rhodamine 6G based Chemosensor for Sensitive and Selective detection of Cu(II) ions” at International Symposium on New Trends in Applied Chemistry, 9 - 12 February 2017, Sacred Heart College, Thevara, Cochin.(Received 1st prize in oral presentation)
- Chandan H. R,Venkataramana. M and Geetha R Balakrishna, “Detection of S. aureus TNase using monoclonal antibody conjugated quantum dots”, FINSTA-14, Dec- 20-22, 2014, SSHIL- Prashanthinilayam, Puttaparti, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Chandan H R, SnehaShenoy, SubbaraoRaikar, Geetha R Balakrishna “synthesis and characterization of CdSe/CdS quantum dots in an reusable alkane as solvent”, IUMRS- ICA, Dec-5-6, 2013, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Chandan H R and Geetha R Balakrishna, International conference on green technology, July 26 -27, 2013, SASTRA University, Thanjavur, Tamilnadu
- Chandan H R and Geetha R Balakrishna, International Conference on International Conference on Recent Advances in Material Science and Technology, Jan 17-19, 2012, NITK, Suratkal, Karnataka
- Chandan H R, YVS Rao and Geetha R Balakrishna, ‘Bangalore Nano’, Synthesis and characterization of CdSe Quantum Dots extracted in various solvents for different End application, Dec 5-7, 2012, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Chandan H R and Othbert Pinto, Recent trends in chemistry, Sep 16-17, 2011, PES College, Mandya, Karnataka
- Chandan H R and Othbert Pinto, Challenges in drug discovery, Feb 16-17, 2011, KSOU, Mysore, Karnataka