List of Publications
- Molybdenum/Tungsten Chalcogenides: Synthesis, Structure and Applications. Joyee Mitra* and Manav Saxena*, 28, 303-332, 2018 (Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Publisher: American Scientific, USA) ed. by H. S. Nalwa.
- Fluorescent Carbon Nanoparticles for Bio-imaging Applications. Manav Saxena*, Joyee Mitra* and Sabyasachi Sarkar, 27, 425-452, 2018 (Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Publisher: American Scientific, USA) ed. by H. S. Nalwa.
- Facile Production of Mesoporous WO3-rGO Hybrids for High-Performance Supercapacitor Electrodes: An Experimental and Computational Study. R. Samal, B. Chakraborty, Manav Saxena, D. Late, C. S. Rout. 2019 DOI:10.1021/acssuschemeng.8b05132
- Nanocrystalline Hydroxyapatite: A Potent Material for Adsorption, Biological and Catalytic Studies. B. Nayak, A. Samant, P. K. Misra* and Manav Saxena*. Materials Today: Proceedings (Publisher: Elsevier) 2019. (in press)
Peer reviewed journal publications:
- Ion-Adduct with Hydrophobic Scaffold: Synthesis, Characterization and Solution Behaviour. A. K. Naik, S. P. Biswal, P. Hota, M. Mithilesh, Manav Saxena and Pramila K. Misra. MaterialsToday:Proceedings(Publisher: Elsevier) 2018. (Accepted)
- Visible light induced degradation of pollutant dyes using a self-assembled graphene oxide-molybdenum oxo- bis(dithiolene) composite. J. Mitra,* Manav Saxena,* N. Paul, E. Saha, R. Sarkar, S. Sarkar. New Journal ofChemistry(Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry), 42, 14229-14238, 2018.
- Colossal grain growth yields single-crystal metal foils by contact-free annealing. S. Jin, M. Huang, Y. Kwon, L. Zhang, B. Li, S. Oh, J. Dong, D. Luo, M. Biswal, B. V. Cunning, P. V. Bakharev, I. Moon, W. J. Yoo, D. C. Camacho-Mojica1, Y-J Kim, S. H. Lee, B. Wang, W. K. Seong, Manav Saxena, F. Ding, H-J Shin, Rodney S. Ruoff. Science (Publisher: American Association for the Advancement of Science, USA), DOI:10.1126/science.aao3373, 2018.(in press)
- Structural insights into hydrogenated graphite prepared from fluorinated graphite through Birch−type reduction X. Zhang, K. Goossens, W. Li, X. Chen, X. Chen, Manav Saxena, S. H. Lee, C. W. Bielawski, Rodney S. Ruoff. Carbon (Publisher: Elsevier) 121, 309-321, 2017.
- Sodide and organic halides effect covalent functionalization of single and bilayer graphene. M. Biswal, X. Zhang, D. Schilter, T. K. Lee, D. Y. Hwang, Manav Saxena, S. H. Lee, S. Chen, S. K. Kwak, C. W. Bielawski, W. S. Bacsa, Rodney S. Ruoff. Journal of the American Chemical Society (Publisher: American Chemical Society), 139, 4202-4210, 2017.
- Nanocerium oxide increases the survival of adult rod and cone photoreceptor in culture by abrogating hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative stress. N. Bhargava, V. Shanmugaiah, Manav Saxena, M. Sharma, N. K. Sethy, S. K. Singh, K. Balakrishnan, K. Bhargava, Mainak Das. Biointerphases (Publisher: American Institute of Physics) 11, 031016, 2016.
- The seed stimulant effect of nano iron pyrite is compromised by nano cerium oxide: Regulation by the trace ionic species generated in the aqueous suspension of iron pyrite. C. K. Das, G. Srivastava, A. Dubey, S. Verma, Manav Saxena, M. Roy, N. K. Sethy, K. Bhargava, S. K. Singh, S. Sarkar, D. Philip, Mainak Das. RSC Advances (Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry), 6, 67029-67038, 2016.
- Nano-iron pyrite seed dressing: a sustainable intervention to reduce fertilizer consumption in vegetable (beetroot, carrot), spice (fenugreek), fodder (alfalfa), and oilseed (mustard, sesamum) crops. C. K. Das, G. Srivastava, A. Dubey, M. Roy, S. Jain, N. K. Sethy, Manav Saxena, S. Harke, S. Sarkar, K. Misra, S. K. Singh, K. Bhargava, D. Philip, Mainak Das. Nanotechnology for Environmental Engineering (Publisher: Springer), 1:2, (DOI 10.1007/s41204-016-0002-7) 2016.
- Heavily nitrogen doped graphene supercapacitor from silk cocoon. Vikrant Sahu, Sonia Grover, Brindan Tulachan, Meenakshi Sharma, Gaurav Srivastava, Manas Roy, Manav Saxena, Niroj Sethy, Kalpana Bhargava, Deepu Philip, Hansung Kim, Gurmeet Singh, Sushil Kumar Singh, Mainak Das, Raj Kishore Sharma. Electrochimica Acta (Publisher: Elsevier), 160, 244-253, 2015.
- Carbon nanoparticles present in ‘biochar’ boost wheat (Triticum aestivum) plant growth. Manav Saxena, Sheli Maity, and Sabyasachi Sarkar, RSC Advances (Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry), 4, 39948-39954 2014.
- Involuntary graphene intake with food and medicine. Manav Saxena and Sabyasachi Sarkar. RSC Advances (Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry), 4, 30162-30167, 2014.
- Water soluble nano carbons arrest the growth of mosquito. Manav Saxena, Sumit Kumar Sonkar, and Sabyasachi Sarkar. RSC Advances (Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry), 3, 25504-25508, 2013.
- Fluorescence imaging of human erythrocytes by carbon nanoparticles isolated from food stuff and their fluorescence enhancement by blood plasma. Manav Saxena and Sabyasachi Sarkar, Material Express (Publisher: American Scientific), 3, 201-209, 2013.
- Synthesis of Carbogenic Nanospheres from Peanut skin. Manav Saxena and Sabyasachi Sarkar, Diamond and Related Materials (Publisher: Elsevier), 24, 11-14, 2012.
- Non-toxicity of water soluble multi-walled carbon nanotube on Escherichia-coli colonies. Manas Roy, Sumit Kumar Sonkar, Shweta Tripathi, Manav Saxena and Sabyasachi Sarkar, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (Publisher: American Scientific), 12, 1754-1759, 2012.
- A new calcium (II) coordination polymer based on a µ2-bridging tridentate 4-nitrobenzoate. Bikshandarkoil R Srinivasan, Santosh Y. Shetgaonkar, Manav Saxena, and Christian Näther, Indian Journal of Chemistry A (Publisher: NISCAIR), 50A, 435-443, 2012.
- Nanocomposites of carbon quantum dots–nickel (II) dithiolene as nano lights. Ameerunisha Begum, Sumit K. Sonkar, Manav Saxena, and Sabyasachi Sarkar, Journal of Materials Chemistry (Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry) 21, 19210-19213, 2011.
- Carbon Nano-onions for imaging the life cycle of Drosophila Melanogaster. Mitrajit Ghosh, Sumit Kumar Sonkar, Manav Saxena and Sabyasachi Sarkar, Small (Publisher: Wiley) 22, 3170-3177, 2011. (selected as frontispiece)
- From molecular to the micro structure via nanostructure of a nickel (II) dithiolene complex. Ameerunisha Begum, Manav Saxena, Sumit K. Sonkar and Sabyasachi Sarkar, Indian Journal of Chemistry A (Publisher: NISCAIR), 50A, 1257-1262, 2011. (Special Issue Dedicated to Acharya P C Ray)
- Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube-Polystyrene Composite Modified Pt Electrode as an Electrochemical Gas Sensor. Pradeep K. Chaudhury, Prashant Dubey, Manav Saxena, and Sabyasachi Sarkar, Advanced Science Letters (Publisher: American Scientific), 4, 558-560, 2011.
- Carbon Nanocubes and Nanobricks from Pyrolysis of Rice. Sumit Sonkar, Manav Saxena, Mitali Saha and Sabyasachi Sarkar, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (Publisher: American Scientific),10, 4064-4067, 2010.