Invited Talks and Awards: Dr. R Geetha Balakrishna
Invited Talks :
- Invited talk on “2D materials and Ceramics to Overcome the Challenges in Third Generation Solar Cells” at FOCSTA-2020, 10-11, January, 2020
- PC16, Sunlight Driven Detoxification and Separation of Cr (vi) and E. coli in Contaminated Water by Nanofiber-polymer Composite Membranes, 8th -12th Dec 2019, Singapore
- ICMAT 2019, Young Researchers Forum, Ligand assisted Bandgap Tuning of CsPbBr3 Perovskite Quantum Dots for Tandem Photovoltaics, 23rd-28th June 2019, Singapore
- FDP on Current Research Trends in Applied Physics, title: Quantum dot sensitizers in third generation solar cells, 10th-14th June 2019, B. M. S. College of Engineering, Bengaluru
- ICRAAS2019, Spiking hopes for stable Quantum Dot Sensitized Solar Cells
17th-18th October, 2019, Reva University, Bangalore.
- Quantum Dots as sensitizers for solar cells and bioprobe for detection of food and water borne pathogen”, One day Lecture series organized by Indian Women scientists Associationon “Characterization of Nano Materials” 28th Dec 2018, BMSCE, Bengaluru
- An Integrated Approach to Enhance the Overall Performance of Quantum Dot Sensitized Solar Cells ICYRAM 2018 at Adelaide on 6th Nov 2018
- A plenary talk on Quantum-dot bioprobes for detection of food and water borne pathogens, at National conference organized by DD Kushal Kendra, at St Aloysius College, Mangalore University, on 3rd Sept 2018
- Collaboration and talk at University of South Australia on Quantum Dots and perovskites for Energy and Sensing applications, on 7 th Nov 2018.
- Chemistry of Quantum Dots for Chemistry forum, St Aloysius College, Mangalore 5th Sept 2018.
- Geetha R Balakrishna, Composite membranes for environmental applications, TechConnect World 2013, Maryland, Washington, May 12th –May 16th 2013
- Geetha Balakishna* Enhanced Biocidal Attack of Sunlight Activated Titania Float, ICYRAM, Singapore, July 2nd-July 6th, 2012
- Geetha Balakishna* Photocatalysis for Disinfection of Water, ICEC, Lyon, France, Sept2nd-Sept 6th, 2012
- Geetha Balakishna, UK trade and Technology NanoForum Conference, London, December 7-9, 2010
- Geetha Balakrishna. R*, Swetha. S and Sukrutha. S, Nanooxides for Disinfection of Water, International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICONSAT-2012) Hyderabad, India- 20 & 23rd of January, 2012.
- Geetha Balakrishna, Nanomaterials as device prospects in Biosensing and Photovoltaics, Bangalore Nano, , 5 – 7th December 2012, Bangalore, India
- Symposium on Miro and Nano Fabrication, Bangalore, Aeronautical Society of India, 11th August 2009 Invited Talk “Solgel Processing involved in Nanocrystalline Solar Cell”.
- International Conference on Composites and Nanocomposites (ICNC) Kottayam, India- 7- 9,January, 2011, Invited Talk “Nanoparticles for Inactivation of Food and Water borne Pathogens”
- A talk on Research at Centre for Nano & Material Sciences, 17th Jan 2011, Graduate studies in Biochemistry, SBMJC, J C Road Bangalore, India
- Global Materials Network Leader, India 2012-2013
- Member of IUMRS (International Union of Materials Research Society)
- Fellow of American Chemical Society
- Young Scientist Research Grant award
- Member of Indian Chemical Society
- Member of American Nanosociety
- Member of Association of Hazardous Materials